AEGEENEWS-L Archives

June 2020

AEGEENEWS-L@LISTS.AEGEE.ORG

From:
Fabian Dennenmoser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fabian Dennenmoser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:50:04 +0200
Dear Network,

We proudly present the updated LTC Best Practices guidelines for you made
by the Network Sustainability project team of Network Commission. You can
find them here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yps4CxBj6IW2E6KmZM7O-4HtdKDq0Ml_>.
Please note, to access the document you need to have an AEGEE GSuite
account. Each AEGEE member can request it here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W9LdrQRyVxVmuLPlOjBfdmN5FfYrm8fpgh-BsvEVqdI/viewform?edit_requested=true>
.

The name LTC stands for “Local Training Course”. This training is aimed
mostly at new members of a local to get AEGEE spirit and general knowledge
about organisation, soft skills and necessary information onto organize
events/projects. LTCs are one of the best ways to recruit new members and
encourage them to be more active in AEGEE.

We hope these guidelines will motivate your inner AEGEEan in these hard
times as well as prepare you for organizing the  events in the near future.

The booklet is only accessible through an AEGEE-Europe G Suite account (@
aegee.eu).

If you don’t have a G Suite account yet, follow steps in this article
<https://myaegee.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/topic/f71fa8e0-a4ac-4bbe-ac74-285951d540f8/article/248348673>
.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via [log in to unmask]

Netcommingly Yours,

Fabian Dennenmoser