RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2004

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:37:33 +0100
Dear Rainbow friends,

Once again for the 17th time the application procedure for Summer
Universities has started and for the second time (first was last year, this
same period) we've succeeded in opening the PR campaign, which though
relates mainly to SU Project of course the whole AEGEE will benefit from it,
since last year it took a lot of new members to Italian Antennae.
http://www.studenti.it/viaggi/vacanze_studio/summer_university2004.php

One more thing: as you this year we've worked a lot to let disabled people enjoy the SU Project. The enthusiasm and the cooperation you showed towards this issue has leaded to start a fruitful cooperation also with Disabili.com, where soon you will read an article on the Project. In this way we will have the chance to promote our initiative also with disabled, and get new members also among them. This is a very important step we've taken, if you need any support to it just tell me.

This is not sth meant to be only for Italian students, but of course for all
european students in Italy. Do not worry, I'm dealing also with the rest of
Europe, and you will see the results soon, hopefully.

In the meanwhile...enjoy the Spring and get ready for the calls and the mails you will receive! Make sure your official mail account / website works (check if the one on the article is the right mail/website) and if you haven't done it yet prepare a special section dedicated to SU Project...

Hugs,

Silvia

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
Member of SUCT
Secretary of AEGEE-Venezia pro tem

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]