RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:56:49 +0200
Hi, my dear friends of this great Region!
Hi, pleasant guests of this mailing list!

Our Regional Meeting in Rijeka is over.

It was a great esperience and today I missed all of people I met there in
Croatia.

But it's time to analyse our results.

We have a good representative of our locals: AEGEE-Bari, AEGEE-Bergamo,
AEGEE-Bologna, AEGEE-Brescia, AEGEE-Firenze, AEGEE-Ljubljana, AEGEE-Milano,
AEGEE-Napoli, AEGEE-Padova, AEGEE-Pisa, AEGEE-Rijeka, AEGEE-Torino,
AEGEE-Trieste, AEGEE-Udine, AEGEE-Venezia, AEGEE-Zagreb were present.
It means many people involved in a serious event, devoted to IE and debate,
but also able to support communication and integration among locals with a
very intensive social program.

We can tell something more: we had the great honour to host high
personalities of our AEGEE, close friends of us able to motivate also the
stones!!! Besides our Nicola Rega, President of the Members Commission, we
had also three CD members in the staff team: Diana Filip (External
Relations/Vice-President of AEGEE-Europe), Eric Nael (Network Responsible of
AEGEE) and Mariann Weiszenberger (Treasurer of AEGEE).

But I have also to tahnk and congratulate Alice Traverso Bernini, Anita
Duvnjak and Valentina Lucci, marvellous SubCommies of our Region, on their
great work, and I have to personally thank our Davide Calenda for his
precious support.

Then I want to tell Anita Kuduz and all of people from AEGEE-Rijeka I really
appreciated them and their perfect organization. For sure now we know there
we have a great local, ready for new challenges.

About our program, I can say it was rather a success.

We worked a lot, and the day devoted to IE (saturday), began with one common
lecture about AEGEE presentation  techniques by Eric.
Then, dividing the group in two parts, we had two lectures about PR
(inscription campaign by Mariann and poster/leaflets by Davide) and two
lectures about FR (dealing with privates by Nicola and dealing with
Institutions by Diana).
Finally we had a lecture about interview techniques (by Anita and Nicola)
and one about follow up (by Alice and Valentina).
Casework was about PR and FR.

The day after we had a "productive" regional debate, talking about local
problems, lacks and general difficulties of our Region. All of the
participants spoke about their local, and there was also a fructful
discussion. At the end there was a long part devoted to the use of AEGEE
mailing lists, and then a short conversation about the role of an important
Commission (the Members Commission).
We spent also fructful time to discuss about Rainbow cds for peace ( two
songs about peace from each country of the Region ) and about our new great
Rainbow t-shirts (by open votation we will have a new picture for a new,
marvellous t-shirt.

That's all till now! I hope to see you next time, for a joyful RM in the
Southern part of our Region.
See you in September (probably!).

But of course everywhere, inside and outside our Region or at the Agora in
Bucuresti!

Bye!

Luca

Luca Falcone