RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
tillyroy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:16:24 +0200
Subject: 6-8 OTTOBRE: WINE TASTING IN PAVIA!!

 DESCRIPTION OF THE EVENT!!!Come to Pavia and get to know one of the historical capitals of ancient Italy, one of the oldest universities in the world and last but not least, taste the wine of our countryside...and all this while you'll be having great fun!!!!!
Wine tasting in the middle of the padanian plain in the south part of the Pavia's province near MILANO. Especially if you like wine, the participation is an absolute MUST because we are going to visit two wine cellars and try different types of wine as well as a range of local products like parmesan, salami and rice.
Roberto Tilocca

Pres. Aegee-Pavia

www.unipv.it/aegeepavia/propos.htm

To apply by www (deadline 30.09.2000)