RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Jan Tolkien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Tolkien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:12:30 +0200
Dear Dusica,

I will go to the DACH RM in Freiburg in two weeks and as far as I'm informed there is a simulation of the Agora planned as well! Also during a LTC of AEGEE-Münster (my local) we simulated an Agora - and also there we had lots of fun!!! ... and also the new ppl learned from it about THE main event in AEGEE. I'm sure this is surely making it more easy for fresh members to apply for an Agora, since they at least have a vague idea what it's all about.

So, I totally agree with you that this is a very nice a fun way of "education" and should be used more often!

Greetings
Jan
(Speaker of EWG and currently Erasmus Student in Bologna)