RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:07:34 +0100
Hi everybody!

Did you just decide your plans for March?
No ?!!!
Do it immediately!!!
Obviously choosing the best!
That means taking part with all of us at our great Rainbow Regional Meeting in the marvellous city of Rijeka!
Don't forget it!!! We are waiting for you!

Event: Rainbow RM
Dates: 28-30 March 2003
Place: Rijeka, Croatia
Organizers: AEGEE-Rijeka & Network Commission
Working language: English
Contents: Regional debate, PR & FR techniques, sharing experience among
locals, having a lot of fun together!
Fee: 34 Euro

Fee includes:
2 nights in dormitory
2 lunchs
2 dinners
1 RM program

A great social program is guaranteed!!!

Deadline: 19.03.2003 (asap if you need a visa!!!)
Apply to: [log in to unmask]

Program of the RM:

Friday 28.03.2003

Arrivals and reception
Sightseeing of Rijeka and free time
Dinner
Introduction to the RM
Ice-breaking games
Welcome party

Saturday 29.03.2003

PR & FR techniques: interactive lectures session
Lunch
PR & FR techniques: casework session
Dinner
Party

Sunday 30.03.2003

Regional debate
Lunch
Departures

This is the application form:

1. Name:
2. Antenna:
3. E-mail:
4. Telephone (mobile, if you have one):
5. Address:
6. Studies:
7. Visa needed?
8. Date of birth:
9. Sex:
10. Vegetarian?
11. AEGEE member since:
12. May you describe your experience at the local level of AEGEE?
13. May you describe your experience at the European level of AEGEE?
14. May you describe your skills and experience in PR and/or FR?

For any question:

Don't miss this great chance!
It will be a very interesting and amusing event and you'll know better our wonderful association!
We are waiting for you! Apply now!!!

Anita Kuduz (President AEGEE-Rijeka)
Luca Falcone (Network Commissioner Rainbow Region)