RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:17:39 +0200
Hello everyone... so only yesterday i come back from my holidays and now
i'm again here for you all.. so application are officially closed but we
have still some places.. so if you were late don't worry... you can
still come but sending a mail directly to me with all your infos until
the next friday.. then i will close all the lists because i have to give
them to the Student House....  if one is still enough....:) yes at the
moment i have in my database 235 persons that have applied for at least
one of the events.. so on the other hand i encourage who is not coming
more to tell us because the decision to book another student house will
be another cost for us.. so we appreciate a lot also who inform us of
his/her cancellation.

For the Post Pm the same we have still some places and if you decide to
stay until the 12 so also in this case just write to me.

We have just started our seven summer University but we continue to work
to host you all in two weeks.. ciao
Enrico

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria
          Consigliere AIO Nazionale
           Tesoriere AIO Cagliari
Fundraising and Int&Ext Comm.  AEGEE Cagliari
            www.aegeecagliari.org