RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 23:48:40 +0100
Ok dear friends,
first of all I write you this important changement:

MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED, WRITE ME TO [log in to unmask], the old one
won't work anymore.

RAINBOW was the most voted name for our beloved Region!!!!

If you don't have any opinions against I can ask to AEGEE Europe to change
the name in all official documentations very soon.

Bye bye.
DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org