RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
"A.E.G.E.E. Palermo" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A.E.G.E.E. Palermo
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:58:59 +0200
Dear All,
I'm writting this email because I think it's  the right time.
I'm  the guy that  wrote to Davide to ask about the subcommission. I agree
with Davide, Marco and Nicola. Palermo organize every year the biggest (only
for the number of partecipants...) summer university and I can confirm that
everybody look Aegee like travel agency or easy sex...
I think it's a bit true but recently I choose to change my point of view.
The association  A.E.G.E.E is not only a girls-shop, but  also a big
opportunity to go in Europe with the right cards...
So, Palermo want to continue with the big summer university but, also  we
want
also to look others things in Europe.
Well Europe, we are coming...
I want to present officially my candidature as subcommissioner for the South
( the great beautiful south).
Thank you
Davide Matranga
-President of Aegee Palermo