RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:52:04 CEST
There'll be Regional Meetings for all the regions on Sunday during the
agora.
Usually for other regions these meetings are very successfull, all most
active members use to attend it,and they come out with new proposals .
I deeply hope this would be possible also for us, to show we're not just
"the fun region" .
We'll have just 40 minutes after lunch and we don't have many occasions for
being together like at the agora. I would propose:

- Antennae presentations
- results of events (European School,Euro School,Balkan Action...)
- next plans (the agora in Udine...
- exchanges (Sarajevo/AEGEE-Firenze,Napoli/Amsterdam,
Ljubljana/Beograd/Istanbul...)
- Regional Meetings
- Socrates promoters: who are in our region and what they can cooperate with
us.
- VUCKO project (a project wich involves many locals of our region)
- locals candidates for next European School 2001
- regional web page (http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMISC)

I would ask the locals mentioned to cooperate.
See you,

Angela

Angela Comand
AEGEE-Europe Network Commission

via Tommaseo 59
I-33053 Latisana (UD)
tel. +39-0431-55055  mobile) 0339-1534013

e-mail:[log in to unmask]