RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:20:55 -0000
Hi!

In this letters you find:

-RM report (I)
-projects in our region (II)
-AGORA check list (III)

Have fun !

-Regional Meeting:topics covered

Internal Education:material/importance of European School/local training events

Information Technologies ES (Enschede  12-18.11)=>for Internet responsibles of
Antennae.
Material in Italian which could be useful for your new members (both prepared
by Patrizia,pres.of AEGEE-Brescia,[log in to unmask]):
  -IT guidelines (how to use the mailing lists of AEGEE,Domino account,Virtual
office)
  -Local Antennae organisation
See also Lama document archives or Virtual Office and you'll find very useful
things.
(if your Antenna doesn't have any CD-rom Lama ask me!!)

PR:

PR brochure for new members:
"Welcome to ...AEGEE-Brescia",a small introduction in Italian(3 A4)where it's
explained what is AEGEE,who are their members,history,structure & activities
(local and European),patrons,how these activities are financed
(transparency),addresses,board(email& phone),pictures,last trips to
events,material and gadgets ....

We would propose to use this presentation also by the other locals that lack
of PR material in Italian.
We(Patrizia or me) can send the files,so you can make some changements,putting
your pictures and addresses,then it's easy to print ,copy and distribute.

Communication :

mailing lists:local(for the antenna)ask Stefan Recksiegel a local list,
                   ([log in to unmask]);he can create one for
                    your Antenna;
                    then you'll add the subscribers(board members,active
                    members..)
              regional (misc-reg-l)

Pls make sure that everyone around knows that you exist and what your
doing, otherwise there will certainly arise stupid misunderstandings,
because people won't know what you did and get suspicious...

The principle is: "Do something good and talk about it!"

Some suggestions:

Present your plans for the future to misc-reg-l and your region and ask
for comments, advice, requests. It might seem self-evident to yourself what
you are going to do, but it is not!

New Antennae and Contacts: present yourself and your plans via MISC-REG-

Send reports of your events if possible,not only because this should be done
as a rule,but because it's important share our experiences,success and failures
if we want to improve.
We don't need big poems!

Make sure that you can come to the Regional meetings, because
there you will be able to learn from your colleagues, co-ordinate your
efforts and, most important, recreate the team spirit within the region.

These measures will certainly assure your success, that means high
acceptance in your region and AEGEE as a whole (therefore a lot of prestige!)

NEW! =>web page of the region,for the communication in the region
   WHY:we need to improve communication
       it's easier go to the web page and find all the info you might need,
        than having this through the list(wich could be used more for
discussion)
 It should be like an internal bulletin,with reports,pictures,projects
(are you looking for co-operation with the neighbour Antennae ?
 so put your ideas for future projects inside)
 communication of next events,also LOCAL events as parties,European Nights
 in Summer,addresses of new boards,a database for organise our trips..
 and also my communication.
Send everything to me or to our webmonster Nicola ([log in to unmask])
This is MADE by you and for all of you!

Travels:
 How to involve members? =>make them travel to events.
 How to motivate them to travel to events ? => organise trips together,
using our regional lists (MISC-REG-L)

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner AEGEE-Europe
(M-I-SLO-HR-BiH)

via Tommaseo 59 I-33053 Latisana (UD)
tel +39 0431 55055 (home)or 0339-1534013 (mob.)