RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
seva mastrosavachi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
seva mastrosavachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:08:24 +0100
"European Day of Languages"
 27 November 2003 .....CAGLIARI

AEGEE Cagliari has organised a great event in order to raise awairnes about the European linguistic richness

WEDNESDAY 27 NOVEMBRE 2003  ALL THIS WILL TAKE PLACE:

Read the program and if you happen to pass by..don't miss it:-))

CONFERENCE

From 9:00 to 12:00 o'clock we'll have a Conference having as  subject the importance of languages as base for communication and the place of Sardinian language in the european panorama.We'll also have a presentation of Hungary-language and traditions and so much more...that i assure you will make this conference maby the most interesting one where you ever participated!!

Mini lessons

From 12:30 till 14:00 three extremely entertaining language lessons will take place.Lithuanian,Hungarian and Icelandic language lessons made by enthusiastic and motivated girls and boys perfect rapresentatives of their country!!! I challenge anyone,after this,to say that learning a foreign language is not fun

European cooking exposition!!!

   And....last but surrely not least..a real dive in the delicious european cooking traditions!Cooking specialities of at least eight different european countries are waiting to be tasted!

SOOOO REMEMBER....

"EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES " IN CAGLIARI!!!

Sevasti Mastrossavvaki

Vice-president of  AEGEE Cagliari                                                                                                                                                             Via Baronia! n. 16-09100- CAGLIARI

Phone:+39 070 271881

Mobile IT:+39 3404126936

Mobile GR:+30 6942673516

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Local website: www.aegeecagliari.org

European website: www.aegee.org

Sardinia's photo: www.sardegna.com

AEGEE TV: www.aegee.tv

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam