RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:13:03 +0200
Cia raga !
Ok, I agree with Nicola, we can add another kind of SU and remove summer camps because they are not summer university, they can be considered common events organized in summer, without fixed rules about the fee, the duration and so on (like the one organized in Serbia, it was not on the booklet and that's ok according to me...)
For this new kind of SU the fee should be not more than 75 Euro a week, than the organizers should provide :
1) lodgins with beds;
2) breakfast+one meal (lunch or dinner) a day;
and I would like to add : 3) at least one excursion a week included in the fee.

What about this ? We have : comfortable accomodations, two meals a day, two excursions included... I think this is a good SU, and 75 euro per week is not so much ! in this way we could not increase the fee for commons SUs... just ADD this other kind of event, but I think we need a name... I mean there's the TSU, the SU+, SE, LC... and this one ?
Go on with ideas, we need everybody to realize this kind of new project !
Greetings
          Antonio