RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2005

From:
isabella eisenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:32:35 +0000
hi virag,

i am an aegee-"oldie" and am now in london.
are u looking for representatives only from the rainbow countries, or from
all aegee countries?

take care,

isabella