RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
Gaetano Vivo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gaetano Vivo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:44:47 +0100
Dear friends,

On the behalf of the Board of the AEGEE-Bologna Antenna I would like to
make public something which I got to know just a couple of days ago.

As far as I have heard from some members of my Board (and confirmed by some
other Italian Aegeers) it seems that Mr. Dario Palmieri, an ex-member of
the Bologna Board for the past years, is going to join some events in
Europe under the membership of AEGEE-Bologna. Some other Aegeers told me
that he already did that in the past few months (i.e. New Year's in
Zaghreb).

Now, I would like to publicly make clear that Mr. Palmieri IS NOT an AEGEE-
Bologna member,he has NEVER got in touch with our Board since we re-founded
the previously dead Bologna Antenna (October 2001) and NEVER paid any
membership fee to us. Therefore, I think it is fair to assume that he
CANNOT be considered a representative of our Antenna.

As a consequence, if he should ever participate to an AEGEE event he would
exclusively do that on personal basis and WITHOUT the authorization of our
Antenna, at least as long as he does not regularize his position towards
the AEGEE-Bologna Board.

I thank you all for your attention and I am sure you all can understand our
great concern and disappointment, which arose when we knew (informally!)
about such an unfair behaviour. We believe this represents a serious
offence to the work and the legitimacy of our Board.

Should anyone have any comment or remark about this issue, please don't
hesitate to contact our Board.

Have a nice weekend and with some of you we'll meet up very soon in
Kranjska Gora for the Rainbow RM!

Arrivederci!

On the behalf of the AEGEE-Bologna Board,

Gaetano Vivo

AEGEE-Bologna,
President