RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:58:27 +0100
Hi dear friends from the RAINBOW Region,
I'm here another time to present you officially the next Regional Meeting
dedicated to all Locals of our Region and open to all friends from all over
the Network!

NETWORK COMMISSION & AEGEE ROMA present:

REGIONAL MEETING 20-21-22 APRIL 2001

In a beautiful and charming village near the faboulous city of Rome called
Sonnino it'll held the next RM of our Region.

The topic is "SUMMER UNIVESITY TRAINING COURSE".

It'll be very useful to talk and learn about this subject just few months
before Summer.
We hope also to have the participation of some members from the SUCT
(Summer Univesity Coordination Team).

There'll be a multilevel Programme: new members will attend at easier
Workshops, where basic topics of AEGEE will be discussed.
Active and Board members will follow other Workshops orientated more on
specific matters.
It's the only valid way to AVOID BORING SESSIONS, and get fun ALL TOGETHER!

A fantastic LEISURE PROGRAMME is already planned by AEGEE Roma.

Very soon you'll know number of paticipants, fee, and the detailed Programme.

___

SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO [log in to unmask]

1. Name:
2. Antenna/Other Body:
3. E-mail:
4. Telephone:
5. Do you need Visa? (if yes, please tell your passport no, date and place
of birth, address, fax number)
8. Sex:

Write me for further information on the RM Programme
Write to Franco Manna (Pres. of AEGEE Roma) for any kine of other information

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org