RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2004

From:
Matilde Fresa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:56:50 +0100
Dear new Board of AEGEE- Bologna I want to wish you a year full of success
and satisfactions!

Good luck!

Dear Claudio, congratulation for your election as a president!!!!
An antenna with you for president, can really realize a lot of interessant
and good initiatives!!!

Kisses
Matilde Fresa
Segretary of AEGEE Naples