RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:54:26 +0100
Dear friends of the Rainbow Region,
dear guests from other Regions,
dear AEGEE members,

it's a long time I don't send you any message. I'm sure you forgot us or you
thought we were totally unactive.
Wrong!!! We worked a lot in this last time, and now it's time to create a
new constant and "productive" communication with all of you!

I wrote "us", "we" and "were" because you know I'm not alone. At all. Here
there's a big Team working for all of you: the Rainbow Team.
You just know it: for sure it's not a new idea! There was just a Rainbow
Team last year and also two years ago, and our Davide Calenda was the
leader. Many people of that Team are still working in the new one (me too!).

This year we have a new structure, and I want to explain all of you it with
these e-mails.
Why only now? There's a reason, friends: only a couple of days ago the last
SubCommie
was appointed. Now finally our Team is complete.

This is the Team:
Alice Traverso Bernini (AEGEE-Torino), Anita Duvnjak (AEGEE-Zagreb),
Francesca Fedrizzi (AEGEE-Trento), Giselle Spiteri Miggiani (AEGEE-Firenze,
AEGEE-Valletta), Sasha Sirca (AEGEE-Ljubljana), Silvia Baita
(AEGEE-Cagliari), Tamara Novak (AEGEE-Maribor), Valentina Lucci
(AEGEE-Bologna), Vesna Simonovic (AEGEE-Niksic), Fabrizio Fantini
(AEGEE-Termoli, AEGEE-Roma), Tiberio Tassinari (AEGEE-Roma), Vanni Soffietti
(AEGEE-Cagliari).

Amedeo Ferrara (President Juridical Commission, AEGEE-Napoli) and Nicola
Rega (President Members Commission, AEGEE-Torino) accepted to support our
Team and our Region with their skills.

And me, of course.

In my next e-mail I'll illustrate you the internal division of the Team.
I'd like to avoid too much long e-mails.

See you!

Luca

Luca Falcone
RAINBOW Network Commissioner