RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:06:38 +0100
Hi friends!

I'm here again!

As I already told you in my last in my last e-mail, this year the structure
of our Team is different. We divided our group in four SubTeams, each of
them devoted to a specifical field of action.
You will be easily able to reach the right person for each necessities!
Don't forget it: we are here to help you! If you need any kind of support,
don't hesitate to contact us: we will see how to help you!
Below you will find all of the SubTeams with e-mail addresses. But you can
also choose to contact us through this mailing list, Rainbow-l. You'll get
an answer in a very few time!

I SubTeam: NURSERY TEAM

This group of people will help all of the Contacts and Contact-Antennae of
the Region, supporting them in solving their internal problems and in the
organization of their first European event. They also will support
enthusiastic people to found a Contact in their university town.

Northern Italy --------------------->  FRANCESCA FEDRIZZI (Trento)
Former Jugoslavia ----------------->  ANITA DUVNJAK (Zagreb)
                                                          SASHA SIRCA
(Ljubljana)  [log in to unmask]
Central Italy ----------------------->  VALENTINA LUCCI (Bologna)
Southern Italy + Malta -------------> GISELLE SPITERI MIGGIANI
(Firenze-Valletta) [log in to unmask]

II SubTeam: EDUCATION TEAM

This group of people will support locals in Internal Education, working on
human resources and to activate people in the activities of the locals.
They'll transfer enthusiasm and some know-how.

Northern Italy --------------------->  FRANCESCA FEDRIZZI (Trento)
Former Jugoslavia ----------------->  VESNA SIMONOVIC (Niksic)
Central Italy ----------------------->  FABRIZIO FANTINI (Roma)
Southern Italy + Malta -------------> AMEDEO FERRARA (Napoli)

III SubTeam: ACTIVITIES TEAM

This group of people will support  in organizing events and internal
activities, and will favour co-operation and communication between locals.
They will be also in charge of monitoring conditions of locals and
supporting them when they're in crisis.

Northern Italy --------------------->  ALICE TRAVERSO BERNINI (Torino)
Former Jugoslavia ----------------->  TAMARA NOVAK (Maribor)
Central Italy ----------------------->  TIBERIO TASSINARI (Roma)
Southern Italy ----------------------> VANNI SOFFIETTI (Cagliari)
Malta ------------------------------> GISELLE SPITERI MIGGIANI
(Firenze-Valletta) [log in to unmask]

IV SubTeam: FR & PR TEAM

Do you need an explanation for this Team? :-))  It will work supporting PR
and FR activity of the locals and promoting a sort of Regional PR and FR
activity. For all of kinds of feedbacks and suggestions regarding these two
fields (usually they are the weakest in our Region!), don't hesitate to
contact people below.

Northern Italy --------------------->  NICOLA REGA (Torino-Bruxelles)
Former Jugoslavia ----------------->  SASHA SIRCA (Ljubljana)
Central Italy ----------------------->  SILVIA BAITA (Cagliari)
Southern Italy + Malta -------------> AMEDEO FERRARA (Napoli)

And finally, every time you need, or only you desire, to communicate with
me, of course I'm available and happy to help you. This is my e-mail :

I really ask all of you to contact us if you have some problems,  friends.
NetCom maxim is "To serve and protect", and it means there must be somebody
in the Network supporting locals in their growth and development and
favouring involvement of enthusiastic people in AEGEE. This is the Network
Commission (NetCom).
And in the Rainbow Region we are that "somebody".

AEGEE is communication, and this is our goal. And also a great opportunity :
sharing experiences means improving  the locals, and starting to be really
active in AEGEE means discover one of the most amazing and stimulating
reality! Don't miss it!
Take care and don't forget it!

Luca

Luca Falcone