RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2003

Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:59:52 +0100
Dear Rainbowists!
If you still haven't done it, do it NOW! There is time until Thursday!
Here is the message from AEGEE-Enschede, organizing team of the PM!

Dear members of Rainbow region,

We are very glad that so many people want to join the Planning Meeting Think
Europe, from 28th of February till he 2nd of March, in Enschede, The
Netherlands. But. we still have some places left! At this moment the
organising teams in Enschede and Brussels, are working hard to make it an
extraordinary event.

During the Planning Meeting, an impressive number of workshops will take
place in parallel sessions. During these intensive workshops, international
and multidisciplinary working groups and platforms discuss topics, all
related to AEGEE or to Europe. You will have the chance to develop your own
opinion and to help the CD with the forming of the yearplan. There are
enough topics to give everyone the opportunity to choose a topic he or she
is interested in:

ˇ European's (Torn?) Identity
ˇ Approaching Human Rights
ˇ Caucasus workshop
ˇ Yearplan 2004: where do we go this year?
ˇ Sustainability And Generational Justice: What means the world's most
popular principles to AEGEE
ˇ The political role of AEGEE
ˇ The post-Copenhagen age
ˇ Cyprus: Key to Europe?

Another reason to come to Enschede is that we have an exciting social
program. The theme of the PM, carnival, inspires us to organise great
parties! We have our own pub, Asterion, which will welcome you with a smile.

Look for more information on our site:

http://pm.aegee-enschede.nl/

On this site you'll also find a link to the application form and the
workshop descriptions. If you have strong preferences for a workshop, be
sure to subscribe on time, because some workshops are filled really fast.
The closing date of the application is 30th of January, 23h59 CET.

The pre event will be from February 24 until February 27 in Nijmegen: the
ATV Media School. More information can be found at http://mes.aegee.tv/.

And then the post event: after a weekend filled with serious workshops and
discussions it's time to relax. We would like to invite you to join us in
the biggest party of the year in Maastricht: Carnival. During this period
Maastricht is defenitily THE place to be in The Netherlands.

Don't forget to bring your Carnival outfit and get ready to Partyyyyyy!!

The post event will take place from March 3 until March 5. More information
will follow soon!

Hope to seeing you in Enschede!

Warm greetings from the PM Organising team,

Leonoor

Leonoor Brouwer
Public Relations Spring PM 2003
AEGEE-Enschede

PM Organizing Team AEGEE-Enschede
Postbus 376
NL-7500 AJ ENSCHEDE

Phone: +31 53 432 10 40
Fax: +31 53 434 62 41

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://pm.aegee-enschede.nl/

Tamara Novak
president of AEGEE-Maribor
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region
mob. +386-31-537-699
e-mail: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

ICQ: 32370885

AEGEE-Maribor
tel. +386-2-250-42-68
Mladinska 9
fax (for AEGEE) +386-2-252-32-45                             SI-2000 Maribor
e-mail: [log in to unmask]                                            Slovenia
url: http://www.aegee.uni-mb.si/