RAINBOW-L Archives

June 1999

From:
MISC Team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MISC Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:28:56 CEST
                                Udine,14.06.1999

Hello everyone!
(Sorry to be late,but I had some problems with Internet connection!!)

Here comes,as I promised the monthly report of NetCom Udine

Our region:Malta,Italy,Slovenia and Croatia.

The communication within the region is fundamental.
So I tried to renovate with new addresses the regional mailing list
[log in to unmask],then I decided to create a new one
for an easier access and continuity.We are still gathering all the
addresses.
If you are not subscribed: send to [log in to unmask],without subject
the command
subscribe misc-reg-l <full name> <local>.You can subscribe
going to the url:http://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/archives/
clicking on join the list)
We hope that many members(at leaast the boards) will use it
so that everyone can be informed of whats going on in the
region.We would create(with your collaboration) a calendar of all the
local and AEGEE-Europe events in our region to avoid any collision and also
for the events promotion.
Through the list we want to keep you always up to date.

2.regional web page
Marco  has been working on our web page.What is it?
It will consist of 2 parts.The 1rst about it's about the
region,with general information about the countries(cultural,
historycal,geographical...),the description of the Antennae,of all
the activities,...and the link with all the locals here.
The second will be about our plans and aims during our mandate.
I'll communicate the URL when it will be ready!I need your help too!!
Every idea is welcome!

3.Regional Meeting
Unfortunately we couldn't organise it in June.
We could however try to organise an informal meeting whenever you
want,just tell us what are your preferences!
We planned 2 RMs for October;where?wich local?
  :o => Who can give hospitality and smashing European Nights to us
        for 3 days?
The possible dates are: 7-10, 14-17, 21-24 (october)

4.situation of the region
I have to say that I still don't have enough informations about the current
situation of the region.
That's why I would ask you,please,if you can fill in the questionnaire
I'm going to send you.Really thanks!

I think that the main problems are the lack of active members,
lack of events promotion,not many European events except SUs,
no link with the European level.What do you think?

Contacts: I'm in contact with Barbara from Messina who's motivated to create
a new Antenna.
In Padova there is the willing to organise an event in co-operation with
other locals.
But also in Padova there's still not a group of people.Next PR campaign will
be crucial.
In Parma Marco found a group of enthusiastic and motivated people.
There're other contacts in Modena,Campobasso,Cremona,Cosenza,Siena and
Varadzin,Zadar and Dubrovnik,but I've still to contact them.

5.Summer Universities

Great success since 18 SUs are going to start now in the region!

Summer European Night
We are planning to organise one EN during the SUs that will unite
four  SUs in one location.But is still an idea,I still couldn't
contact all the SUs organisers.

Next events in the region:
SUs
The congress of Peace Academy "Peace in the Mediterranean Region:
can we find a solution?" organised by AEGEE-Valletta and Peace Academy
the 28th October-2nd November

Any other events ? TELL ME!!

I'll go to Bruxelles for the NetCom meeting the 25-27th of June.
I'll take from there some copies of Key to Europe( they are really heavy,so
I don't know how many I'll be able to bring),and the PR guide
and every flyers of events,publications,brochures that could be important
for doing PR and forFR,and I can find in the headoffice.
The Address Book will be ended tomorrow and sent directly to each
locals(with the stickers if you didn't received,but you should advice
Aliki or Oana).

Finally ,please fill the questionnaire I'm going to send now.
Thanks in advance!

.....mandi!!!

Angela

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner responsible AEGEE-Udine
(M-I-SLO-HR)

address:                              AEGEE-Udine
via Tommaseo 59                       V.le Ungheria 41
I-33053 Latisana (UD)                 I-33100 Udine
Tel.+39 0431 55055                    Tel/fax:+39 0432 510642
Fax:+39 0432 510642                   Email:[log in to unmask]
Email:[log in to unmask]