RAINBOW-L Archives

November 1999

From:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:20:49 +0100
Hi there,
please follow only the instruction that a member of the SUCT will soon
spread on the su-l and not any other.
Phil is not a member of the SUCT and therefore not incharged of making any
education on the web.
By now our decision is against the registration of organising antennae. You
will receive info very soon, just don't worry and before spreading strange
messages, please ask!

Ciao Ernesto

SUMMER UNIVERSITY COORDINATION TEAM