RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2002

Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:54:19 +0100
Hello dear Rainbowists and especially outgoing SU responsible.

It's me again! This time not with Agora application problems :-)
(BTW: if you haven't seen jet, you can find the results of selection for Agora at: www.aegee-amsterdam.nl/agora)

Since I'm also responsible for SU matters for our region, I have some announcements regarding to this. SU application process already started, so it is time to say some things about it.

1. Did you get SU booklets and posters? If you haven't picked them up at PM at Helsinki, you supposed to get them by now with regular post (if you selected this options when you registered your SU responsible). If you haven't received them by now, please tell me and I'll try to contact SUCT and  take care of this. For the time being, you can find booklet and list of SU's on web page (www.aegee.org/su)

2. Deadline for sending applications for SU's is 26th of April 2002. Suggested internal application deadline for locals to collect outgoing data is 21st of April, so that you have enough time to insert all applications in LAMA and send it (without technical problems :-)

3. For applications you have to have installed program LAMA. New version is released this year: LAMA 1.3. Use only this version for storing your applications. New CD with installation program will be sent soon, but you can install it already from web page. For those that already downloaded and installed LAMA from internet (before 23rd March): be careful, the version on internet had some bugs - you are strongly requested to obtain and install new bugfixed version (see: http://www.karl.aegee.org/LAMA).

4.  For more information and new announcements, please check official page from time to time: www.aegee.org/su
Useful page for all locals and SU organizers is also: www.aegee.tue.nl/su
It is also advisable (if not obligatory) to be applied to AEGEE-SU-L!

I'll stay in touch with new info on SU's and application process. And remember, if you have some problems about LAMA, SU applications or something else, don't hesitate to contact me!

Take care and good luck with collecting applications!

Greetings from Maribor
Tamara

Tamara Novak
president of AEGEE-Maribor