RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:11:36 +0000
Hi dear subscribers,
I'd like to thanks openly AEGEE Napoli for the marvellous celebration event
that took place last week.

Thanks to the priests of Carpignano that supported AEGEE Napoli(maybe for
the last time after the final party)
Thanks god for having created Capri, the best "sea island" of Italy
Thanks AEGEE Trieste for having sent the most "active" members
Thanks to the municipality of Grotta Minarda for the huge pastries offered
and the small school bus (I wouldn't prefered the opposite!)
Thanks Giselle for having spent with us her last moments in Italy
Thanks "Scaturchio" for the fantastic "Sfogliatelle" (the best breakfast
ever)
Thanks all the people who brought AEGEE Napoli to its magnificant present
condition after 10 years of life

Thanks everyone for not writing anything against "this thanks mail", indeed
if you do so you'll probably jelous of AEGEE Napoli success.

Bye bye.