RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:00:04 +0100
Hello from Maribor!

I noticed that a lot of Italian participants is planing on coming with train, so here are some informantions about it. If somebody is coming with car and have spear places, than can take someone with him.

For more informations on RM see our updated homepage: www.uni-mb.si/~aegee/rm.html
If you have any questions, just ask.

See you in Maribor soon
Greeting from Maribor

Tamara
mobile phone: +386-31-537-699

Train: IC 245 - Drava  (with restauration)

Venecia SL  8.14
Venezia Mestre   8.25
Trieste C.   10.09
Trieste C. (departure) 10.35
Villa Opicina 11.35
Ljubljana  (arrive) 13.40
Ljubljana  (departure) 13.50

When you come to Ljubljana, you have two options:
1. stay on the train (from Venecia) and drive on it until Pragersko 15.50
      there you are 20 minutes away from Maribor - wait on train  (ugly
yelow) at 16.03 (in  Maribor at 16.25) or at 16.28 (in Maribor 16.47); or at
16.19 (don't recomended; it's beautiful and you'll have to pay extra fee 900
SIT- same as you are driving from Ljubljana - see second option)

2. go of the train, wait in Ljubljana for another train (ICS) at 14.45 (less
than hour for sightseing or lunch); that train is new, beautiful, quick and
expensive ( around 2100 SIT from LJ to MB - 1.45 hour; the first train only
1300 SIT - 2.30 hour); It stoppes also in Pragersko at 16.19 (also with
first option) and commes to MB at 16.33; because it's new and fast, it
somethimes breaks down and travells the same as IC (2.30 hours) and it's
late.

Train back (same as to Maribor, but reverse):

- slow (ugly yelow) train from Maribor at 13.15 You again have two
possiblities:
1. you stay on this train and torture youself to Zidani most (14.47) where
you have to pass to the same slow train to Ljubljana (arives at 16.03) Both together almost 3 hours. Than (in Ljubljana) pass to the IC for Venecia (Drava) at 16.10 (in Venecia at 21.20)

2. you step off the slow train in Pragersko at 13.35 and go directly to the IC
which departures Pragersko at 13.50  (Drava - same as in first possibility,
but probably nobody told you that); you pay the same, but you travel best

I hope that is understandable (if not, contact me).

I think that nobody told you that you have more possiblities - they told you only second (expencive & waiting in
Ljubljana) to Maribor and first to Ljubljana (slower and horoble).
Believe I know all this, because I travel with the train every weekend - to
Ljubljana always with the first possibillty that I told you. So trust me, that I have right informations.

Now I've done what it is my power, the rest is up to you (how you will travel). I hope I helped you.

Here are names, e-mails and traveling informations (which I know) for italian participants. So, work it out by yourselves:

AEGEE-Bologna
  Stefano Cremonini (no e-mail)

AEGEE-Ferrara - all with train
  Andrea Antonini ([log in to unmask])
  Carlo Mellini ([log in to unmask])
  Guido Cagnoni ([log in to unmask])

AEGEE-Milano
  Nicola Marangoni ([log in to unmask])
  Davide Vecchini ([log in to unmask]) - probably with participants from
Pavia in car at 23.00

AEGEE-Pavia
  Roberto Tilocca (?) ([log in to unmask]; for all of them) - probably with car
at 23.00
  Giuletta Banzi (?)
  Dario Pennati (?)
  reserved (?)
  reserved (?)

AEGEE-Parma
   Maria Pfefferle ([log in to unmask]) - probably with participants
from Pavia in car at 23.00

AEGEE-Roma
   Emiliano Agosta ([log in to unmask])
   Vanesa di Martino ([log in to unmask])

AEGEE-Torino
  Paolo Mos (?) ([log in to unmask])
  Silvio Di Fazio ([log in to unmask]) - with Nicola Rega

AEGEE-Trieste
  Vincenzo Posa ([log in to unmask])
   Loris Obernsneller (-II-)

AEGEE-Udine (all together with car)
  Marco Lavia ([log in to unmask])
  Marco Chiarandini ([log in to unmask])
  Elena Alessandri
  Giulia Zanetti

AEGEE-Verona
  Ivan Spiazzi ([log in to unmask]) - with train
NetCom
  Davide Calenda
  Nicola Rega
  Angela Comand