RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:13:42 +0100
Dear Friends,
If you still think how to improve your knowledge and
skills, here is the greatest possibility for you!!!
08-16th of March 2003 the European School in
Tartu takes place!!!
What can you expect???
- The best lecturers,
- Challenging and motivating cases
- Multi-cultural groups
and of course the greatest parties!
EUROPEAN SCHOOL I in Tartu is an event you cannot
miss!!!
Prepare yourself for the most active week you can
imagine and apply now:
What do we expect to find in your application?
1. Your name.
2. Your address/e-mail/phone number.
3. AEGEE local of your origin.
4. Your past and current position and experience in
AEGEE.
5. Your motivation for participation in the Euorpean
School in Tartu.
The participation fee:
75 Euro (Western Europe) / 60 Euro (Central and
Eastern Europe)
All the meals, parties and great atmosphere included!
For more information check:
www.aegee.org/academy
or write to
EUROPEAN SCHOOL IN TARTU IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!
Beti
ES Tartu Manager

=====
Betina Szkudlarek