RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2010

From:
Sebastiano Perale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:02:24 +0200
Dear Network,

it is my pleasure to announce you the results of the elections of the local
Agora of AEGEE-Venezia.

President: Valentino Spolaore
Secretary: Davide Della Porta
Treasurer: Sebastiano Perale

It is my pleasure to leave the presidency of this antenna, after four years,
to such a motivated member.
See you somewhere in Europe, maybe in Venezia!!

--
Sebastiano Perale
Treasurer of AEGEE-Venezia

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Emailpaghe: le paghe in 3 click, veloce ed efficiente puoi averlo in prova
gratuita fino al 31 dicembre 2010. Cosa aspetti provalo!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10684&d=20100925