RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 01:29:54 CEST
Ciao,

Among 200 applications of the Peace Summit there're:
        8 from  Bosnia & Herzegovina
(where AEGEE is present just with 1 Contact Antenna and 2 contacts)
        4 from  Croatia     (AEGEE presence: 3 locals)
        4 from  Italy,      (AEGEE in 25 cities)
        1 from  Slovenia    (2 antennae here)

this is a main event of AEGEE this summer and compared to the rest of Europe
(sorry, I know it's not nice to compare) makes me think: are our members
interested only on Summer Universities during Summer ????
Someone can explain me please why so MANY people ????

I regret not having promoted more this event in my region.
Please, inform your members there're other events this summer apart the
Summer Universities.

Ho preparato un volantino in italiano che potra'esservi utile
per informare i vostri soci: si tratta del calendario con i prossimi
principali  progetti organizzati da AEGEE con una breve descrizione.
Vi sarei grata se stampereste il calendario che ho preparato con una breve
descrizione in italiano e lo distribuireste ai vostri soci,
and to everybody (so poor) who doesn't know AEGEE yet :))
and the unlucky 'no selected' ones of the Summer Universities !

About this Summit: in 2 weeks the partecipants will learn through lectures,
simulations, workshops, confrontation with the other youth,
and in a working group (max. 20 members) focused on a particular conflict
situation, submit proposals, stressing the role of Youth Non Governmental
Organisations,
enjoy a lot and visit the historic places in both countries.
It costs 100 Euro as a SU (don't forget the discount with Turkish Airlines).

ciao,
Angela

AEGEE-Udine

PS So che molti di voi sono impegnatissimi tra esami e SU, in bocca al lupo
!

PPS. L'attachment !!! (Italian document)