RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Markella Mantika <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:55:06 -0700
Dear Rainbow happie-hippie people!

I have been reading all the emails since the very first moment Davide decided with you all to add me on this list.Even after this very painfull Agora I didn not stop reading all of your reactions and frustrations about the whole atmosphere around AEGEE.

Well I will only point out dearest Davide that indeed I did not want you to resign at that moment not only because of the chaos you mentioned but just because I am also one of the people that were motivated by you throughout my time in AEGEE and frankly I did not ever believe that you would fall after this kind of allow me the word-battle.

I have been through all this atmosphere in the Agora and I have been approached by many rainbowists when they saw me sad or simply losing faith in the last moments before the elections.

After this little time I already realised that AEGEEis not only the CD.It is not the personal frustrations or the fights or the unfair procedures or whatever else might be added on this huge indeed list. It is actually the whole spirit that unites us even if the distance seperates us.

I have been trying very hard this time to think and redifine AEGEE and think if it deserves my efforts personal time invested and after all all these feelings that come out and burst even in hard moments. Well it is worth it and you know it otherwise I would not react this very moment on that list. As you said Davide and all of you that so far reacted on the list AEGEE is much more than we expected or will ever realise.I am also staying closely to alll the things I started even before being elected in the CD.Yes Davide if you ask me mow I really do not what to answer to you, I do not simply know myself where this motivation comes from but it is there and this is a fact.

I will still hope and work and find new friends and have happy and sad moments but it willl still be worth it.

Thank you again for giving me the chance to tell you how I feel.Hope to see you soon somewhere in Europe ,

keep in touch

Markella

a former  CD member but still your friend