RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:26:41 +0200
Hi dear Rainbowists,
thi si the time to plan an IMPORTANT AND PRODUCTIVE EVENT for our Region,
next year WE MUST find at least one organizing local for any Internal
Education Event:

Don't forget that the Internal Education events are one of the most
important events taking place in the AEGEE network and they ensure
motivation, transfer of knowledge and continuity within our organisation
and your Locals!
The deadline to reply to this open call is the 7th of October!

March 2001: ES I
April 2001: Training for Trainers
May 2001: ES I (preferably in the Central or North region)
July 2001: ES II
September 2001: ES I (preferably in South East region)
December 2001: ES I (preferably in Central region)

You can also apply for Public Relations European School (PRES), Fundraising
European School (FRES) or IT Schools (3 levels) and we will communicate your
interest to the relevant WGs or teams.

Bye.