RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 04:31:07 +0200
And dear friends,

I'm here again for introducing the staff of our RM in Ljubljana. A staff
I'm very proud of, composed by some brilliant experienced AEGEE members
and in the same time great friends. A warm thank from our Region goes to
each of them!

Alice Traverso Bernini (President of AEGEE-Torino, Rainbow Team)
Francesca Fedrizzi  (Secretary of the Academy, Treasurer of
AEGEE-Trento, Rainbow Team)
Koen Berden  (FR Responsible of the Academy)
Luca Falcone  (Network Commissioner of the "Rainbow" Region, Rainbow
Team)
Marino Bresciani  (General Assistant of the CD, Secretary of AEGEE-Bari,
Rainbow Team)
Sasha Sirca (Secretary of the EWG, Rainbow Team)
Silvia Baita  (Vice-President of AEGEE-Europe, Network Development
Responsible)
Virag Szabo  (PR Responsible of the PRWG, President of AEGEE-Szeged)

With such a group, I really feel in safe!

Then, now, let's face the Regional Meeting!

Cheers!

Luca

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner
"THE BRIDGE" Project Manager
HRWG Support
AEGEE-Napoli Honorary Member
AEGEE-Ljubljana & AEGEE-Poznan Ordinary Member