RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2005

From:
Tina Kofol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:37:41 +0200
Hello AEGEE people!!!

The may, month of spring, love, positive vibes ;-))... if you have some fre

time, join us in romantic city of roses, to have unforgetable party with us
;-

))) 4 more details, scroll down;-)

See ya!!!

Tina K.

VicePresident AEGEE N.GORICA/GORIZIA

EUrOPEN II – Green Party

Eco-fun event

Ending date: 29.04.2005

01.05.2005

Location/ City: Nova Gorica

Fee: 20 EUR

Heey, party people!

Be green!

Join us in the green, romantic city of roses, Nova Gorica, to celebrate the

first anniversary of Slovenia being in the EU and celebration of the birth
of

our new antenna AEGEE - Nova Gorica/Gorizia.

We will make no waste at all – with your help, of course!! We will
make love,

peace and rock’n’roll instead.

You can make sculptures (out of what .. let’s keep it a secret) and
 get closer

in our wonderful parties. We will also give you a chance to find out more a
bout

Zero waste project, which is currently runing on New Zealand and will also
be

held on the other side of the earth – in Nova Gorica.

We will be singing songs by the bonfire, dancing in the moonlight and much

more… (use your imagination.. :-)

Let’s celebrate it together!