RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:09:16 CEST
Dear friends of the region,

for the last year I've been in the Network Commission of AEGEE-Europe
in charge of the region including Italy,Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia and
Herzegovina and AEGEE-Valletta.

Soon there'll be the agora in Utrecht which will elect also the new members
of the Network Commission.
I'll not be able to keep on with my job because next autumn I'm going to
study abroad.
I'm asking you again if there's any Antenna or member going to candidate for
the Network Commission ?

As you know, the Network Commission has a consultative status in
every region, without any authority neither to force its presence, nor
to impose its opinion on any subject.
Founding new locals, establishing a communication with the Network, focusing
on countries and locals wich need more support,
also doing administrative staff like taking over the 'legal' procedure for
local going to sign the Convention D'Adesion,
keep the region  aware of the happenings on the European level, meeting
deadlines, participating in events, and fulfilling all kind of obligations
towards AEGEE-Europe... just to mention what were my activities during this
year.
But you can find a detailed description of the tasks of the Network
Commission in the Corpus Iuridicum Aegense or in the documents in the CD
Lama.

Yours sincerely,

Angela Comand