RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Antonio Violante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:07:46 +0200
Hi !
Well it's good to see our regional starts so soon to think to the SU organization and in particular to the intro lesson about AEGEE. I invite all the organizers to share the material in the SU document library, you find at:
http://www.karl.aegee.org/sudoclib.nsf
you already find there useful stuff Claudio, have a look under the view "SUmmer Universty organization -> material to organize a SU", and remember if you log in you see more stuff. Cheers
      Antonio