RAINBOW-L Archives

July 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:31:08 -0000
Ciao from the sunny Brescia!!!!

I would remember you that the deadline for sending your applications for
the President Meeting is coming SOON :the 30th of August  !!!!!

Application Procedure

No single application will be accepted for the PM. Each antennae have to make
their  applications after the local election ,in group format.
Applications should be make before the Deadline and in  GROUP FORMAT. It means
after your local Agora you have to inform us your Board members,visitors or
Observers.
You can find the application form in the web page:
www.cu.edu.tr/ogrenci/kollar/aegee

For the travels to Adana I'm sure that you know that Turkish Airlines have got
special prices for the AEGEE people: 200$ !!!

 Below you can find about the program  and  the  POST-PM !!(I know that there're
 still plans for a trip in Syria and a prePM through Turkey.
:o =>I would like to remember that the Network Commission (so also me) will be
present there and an Regional meeting is planned to be on Sunday 25/09 after
lunch. I hope to meet many of you !!!

Greetings

Angela

Friday, September 24, 1999

08:30 Wake-up

10:00 Breakfast
10:00 Opening of Registration
13:00 Lunch
Closing of Registration
14:00 Speed Course PM
Co-ordination Meeting WGs
15:45 Coffee brake
16:00 Opening of Registration
Internal meetings: Network Commission
Task Force
Members Commission
19:00 Dinner
20:00 Informal meeting with people interested in joining the CD

20:30 Closure of the registration
20:45 Welcome Cocktail Location: Central Cafeteria of the University

22:00 Party ( Pub Crawl) Location: County of Incýrlýk

Saturday, September 25, 1999

7:30 Wake-Up
8:30 Breakfast
Opening of Registration
9:30 Closure of the Registration
Opening Ceremony:
Chair
President of AEGEE-Europe
President of AEGEE-Adana

10:30 Establishment of the Attendance List
Ratification of the Agenda
Ratification of the Minutes of the Previous PM
12:00 Lunch
Opening of Registration
13:30 Plenary:
Presentation of the workshops of the day
Interim report of the association
14:45 WG Meetings
EWG HRWG CWG IPWG EWWG FWG PRWG
16:00 Workshops:
Juridical Matters
Internal Education
Visa matters
17:00 Coffee Break
17:30 Workshops:
Network
SUCT
The Future of AEGEE
18:15 Closure of the registration
18:30 Plenary:
Results of the Working Group Meetings
Question on the interim report of the association
20:00 Dinner
22:00 European Night ( Location: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! )

“Hint: Do not forget to take your swimming suits”

Sunday, September 26, 1999

7:30 Wake-up
8:30 Breakfast
9:30 Plenary:
Presentation of the workshops results
Presentation of proposals I
Presentation of the new workshops
10:45 Workshops
Public Relations for AEGEE
Projects

12:00 Lunch
Regional Meeting Network Commission

13:30 Workshops
Fundraising
AEGEE-Academy & IE
15.30 Coffee-break
16.00 Plenary
Presentation of proposals II (coming from the Sunday afternoon WS)
Voting
Presentation of the Workshops Results
Signing of the Conventions d’Adhésion
Possibility of presenting Local Events
Results of the Voting
19:00 Closure of the PM
September 27, 28 1999 : The post event will take place to beautiful beach called
KORYKOS ( KIZKALESI ) near
the Mediterranean Sea. This place locates under the city limits of Mersin . The
more info can be seen about this
place from the following URL address

http://ieiris.ef.boun.edu.tr/stud/ie120-97/battalyildirim/mersin.htm

Hurry up!!!!!!!!