RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2004

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:59:08 +0200
Dear Rainbow Region,

Here you go a message from Megi, Project Manager of
next PRES8 in Mannheim, 12th/19th of September.

He's promoting next PRES, and I would ask you to
consider thouroughly the idea of taking part to this
IE event organized by PRWG and Academy...especially if
you're interested in PR or you need to learn more
because you think it's a good way to improve your
abilities in that field.

Hugs from your Nettie,

Silvia

******
Dear AEGEE members!

We talk, we chat, we email each other... some of us
use hands to make their point, others shout or
whisper... Communication, a magic word... We all
communicate but are we succssful in getting our ideas
through?

If you feel that you can still improve your
communication skills, if you want to learn something
about Public Relations, Media Writing, Presentation
Techniques or cultural differences in Advertising, do
not miss your chance and apply for ...

Public Relations European School in Mannheim!

The event organised by AEGEE-Academy, PRWG and
AEGEE-Mannhneim will take place from 12 till 19
September! You can combine the pleasure of
participating in PM Aachen with the expereince of
PRES!

Who should apply?

We are looking for motivated AEGEE members, who are
willing to commit themselves to working for AEGEE on a
local and European level and therefore are ready to
take a challenge of one week training in the field of
communication!

We promise you a great time in Mannheim, a
professional training by AEGEE members and external
experts but we expect you to give something in return!
We would like you to use the obtained knowledge and
skills to work for AEGEE!

Below you will find an application form. Fill it in
and send it to [log in to unmask] !

Be fast, the number of places is limited!

We are looking forward to hearing from you until 28th
of June!

Megi Chudzik,

PRES8 Manager
on behalf of the Organising Team

Application form:

1.      Name:
2.      Age:
3.      Field of studies:
4.      AEGEE local:

5.      AEGEE experiences:

6.      PR / Communication experiences (inside and outside
of AEGEE):

7.      Why would you like to participate in PRES?

8.      What are your future plans concerning AEGEE?

9.      How do you feel about working in multinational /
cultural teams?

10.     How do you handle high time pressure?

=====
Silvia Baita
Vice President/Network Development Director

European Students' Forum (AEGEE)
Rue Nestor de Tière 15
B-1030 Brussels
(t)     +32 2 245 2300