RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:08:08 +0100
Hello Rainbow people,

A new term for our Netcommie Luca Falcone has just started at the Agora in
Zaragoza and the Rainbow-team is still "under construction".
For this reason we would like all the Region together to think over a couple
of things, such as your dreams, your wishes, and how coulourful, how
sparkling, the Rainbow Region could be.
We want to improve the Communication on this list, we would like you to
cooperate with us at this aim, and tell us whenever you want your opinion on
the Region, the job of the Rainbow Team, and the way our Team supports you.

That's why here we are to ask you: "DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON THE WAY WE
SHOULD WORK IN ORDER TO BE REALLY USEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR LOCAL?"

Send your answers, proposals, comments, on this list, please!

A new Era has started...and we want you to be actively part of it!!!

Send your answers on this list, let's start a debate...WE WANT YOU!

Kisses,

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
Member of SUCT
PR of CWG (AEGEE-Europe)

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]