RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:36:12 +0100
Hi everybody!

I would like to thank AEGEE-Roma for the marvellous event they realized:
"WE'LL NEVER BE THE SAME" was a great time in Roma, among terrific monuments
and very amusing and crazy parties !!! And everything organized efficiently
and in a fine and friendly atmosphere!

Visiting the most beautiful city in the world, enjoying parties as the
"Fraschetta" and  the New Year Day night ( people drinking, eating,
laughing, playing, singing, dancing, kissing, crashing, shouting, talking,
sliding !!!! ), we spent some of the best time we can remember!

The last day we were a big group of close friends thanking our gorgeous
organizers ( Shakti, the Co-ordinator; Tiberio, VIII King of Roma;
Alessandra; Francesca; Luca; Michele; Elena; Valentina; Noah; Luca;
Emiliano; Paola; M. Rosaria; Marco; Stefano; Giulia; Flavia; Giulio and
Guido ) and just planning our next meeting altogether!

That's a great AEGEE spirit!

Have a beautiful 2003, Roman fellows !!! See you somewhere again !!!
And also all of you, AEGEE people !!!

Take care!
Luca

Luca Falcone