RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2000

From:
AEGEE Valletta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:40:31 +0000
Dear friends,

AEGEE Valletta has just been given some great news! I am very pleased
to inform you that the Ministry for Education and Culture in Malta has
nominated AEGEE Valletta as one of the most active student
organisations for 1999. The awards will be given on the 9th of March.
We are all very honoured by this :) Keep your fingers crossed for
us!!!!

Another good news we received this week was that one of our active
members has been selected as submitting one of the best entries for
the logo competition for the 15th Anniversary Congress. It's been a
great week for AEGEE Valletta, and we are so very happy!

Many thanks to all those who support us!
Sending a little bit of sunshine from the Mediterranean,

Corinne Cordina
President - AEGEE Valletta

-----
email: [log in to unmask]