RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 05:46:47 -0800
....WELCOME  to all of you, dear  friends  from Malta;

this is finally a good news (in a period in which dark clowds

of war are on the international horizon!) .

Finally you can definitely join our European Comunity  family, this is

a great day for all of  you and for us as well, because you occupy

a place that you deserve from long time.

This makes me think how  further on  we are in Aegee, every time

that political solutions  follow what we (AEGEE) realized year before!!

Happyness and greetings for all of you!!

On my personal behalf and from the antennas that I represent.

Paolo Santoni

(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze   &   Vice President AEGEE-Pisa)