RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Claudio Valerio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudio Valerio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 02:11:55 +0200
Hi Davide, Hi Antonio,hi all....
I'm Claudio Valerio
President of Aegee Napoli......
deep South Italy.
.... if u all were courious about the not mentioned names.....one of those
was mine....
YES...in Udine(last autumn Agora) Davide asked me if I wanted to help him
trying to make something for the South.....WELL....I said YES...I'll try to
collaborate....and he told me I could be the south subcommissioner.
since then I tryed to make something...but I started working really hard
especially for Napoli...
I want to remind that last year we were able to orgnize The EURO School in
April.....
and we are going to organize an event connected to the QUO VADIS EUROPE in
september.
I just want to say that because I didn't like the expression Davide
told:"bring Europe to them instead of bring them to Europe!".......as we
weren't part of it....
and..... :
Why Southern Italian people are sleeping??? It seems that you are good in
making criticism, polemics (against SU selection criterias, against the
system...!) but you are lazy to make something constructive.

I don't think we are lazy....and above all I don't think we are making
something uncostructive......(I can speak only for Napoli)

I think is more constructive trying to organize some "big" events(with
important topics) as we are trying to do...then just take part to the
discussions without doing anything more.
I agree with Antonio when he says that the problem is that we are just 3-4
Antennas in the South Italy....
and I say also that we are not even so close each other, in order to think
to set up a strong relationship to organize something together.....(except
Napoli and Salerno....)
and last....

-I've to admit that right now I totally failed, but I've to say also that
-almost nobody from the South helped me (except some isolate cases: thanks
-Luca Falcone).
I'm proud to say that Luca is from Aegee Napoli....!!!!

this was my reaction....waiting for the others.....

Ciao Ciao
Claudio Valerio