RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:28:24 +0100
Dear friends,

in this moment it's hard to find right words to express the sadness in
our heart receiving the terrible news about the shocking death of
Ales.

In every event we're used to say "See you somewhere in Europe". We
never stopped thinking at the importance of these words, till now.

We would really like to express the condolence on behalf of
AEGEE-Torino to all friends of AEGEE-Ljubljana, to Ales's family and
to everyone was one of his close friend.
And We wish all of you to find soon the energies to smile again to
life and to all its beauties.

We're all with you in this sad moment.

Nicola Rega, President of AEGEE-Torino
Ennio Legrottaglie, Vice-President