RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:28:27 +0100
Hi people,
                wake up.... A lot of things are going on in the rainbow so we will be
back soon with a lot of news. But now the first one... Finally the European
School is coming again in our region so don't lose the opportunity to
partecipate. This time the academy appointed TORINO for this really hard
work, it will take place during all easter  holidays so no chance to say
exams.... we will do our best to keep the high level of ES1 Brescia and the
ES1 Roma.
If you need more information...
http://digilander.libero.it/aegeetorino/pagine/es2003.html

see you soon!