RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2005

From:
Francesco Belotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:11:37 +0000
MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
the AEGEE Brescia team invites you all to join us for:

LOVE(re) WEEKEND 2005!

do you want to get low? ..nooo
do you want to get love? ...mmmhhhh...
do you want to get LOVERE? DEFINITELY!!!

GET LOVE(re) WEEKEND
MAY 20/21/22  2005

Have you ever got lovere? No??? What are you waiting for!
We are happy to invite you in the best resort of
nothern Iseo lake for an unforgettable weekend of sun, culture and FUN!
We'll be lodged in a wonderful hostel just in front of the lake, with
amazing view from all the rooms!
The event is starting on friday 20th May with private welcome dinner&party,
get ready for surprises!
On saturday well'be going by the famous 'Love(re) Boat' to the unique
Montisola island, the biggest lake island in Europe, safeguarded by Unesco.
In the night, Aegee party in Lovere and nightlife...till the sunrise!

Fee: 55euros (45euros no-EU)

Places: 50

Organizer: AEGEE Brescia

Location: Lovere(Bergamo), Iseo Lake