RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Claudio Valerio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudio Valerio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:54:25 +0100
Hi Davide,Hi all

I think is a really great idea!!
I'm using this message also to say sorry for all the strange messages I sent
in the past....Well...I had 108 viruses running in my pc......so I couldn't
control it very well....
I had to clear everything...and here I'm again.
Ciao a Tutti
Claudio Valerio

Presidente Aegee Napoli
Subcommissioner South RAINBOW