RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:49:08 +0200
I'm here again dear friends,
for telling you a positive news:
Davide Matranga President of AEGEE Palermo joined the SubCommissioner team
from the Rainbow Region. A big thanks and good luck to him!

This is the preliminary participants list of the PR Training Day in
Venezia, 9th July 2001, there are still free places don't hesitate and join
us (our members are happy to host you!):

(we are still, at least, waiting for somebody from the very near Locals:
Milano, Bergamo, Ferrara, Trieste, Verona, Pavia, Firenze... don't lose
this chance for a great course and 3 beautiful days in Venice! The course
is in english so Ljubljana, Maribor, Rijeka, where are you?)

AEGEE Venezia:
· Jelena Ivanisevic
· Zita Corradin
· Michela Padovan