RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2005

From:
AEGEE Trieste <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Trieste <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:23:10 +0100
Dear shiny rainbows,

with this e-mail, maybe, you will start to think that I am the new network
commissioner of the region if you receive always e-mail from me about the
compliments to the new elected people and corrections every day...no, I am
not...but in my previous two e-mails I forgot another person...the delicious
SILVIA BAITA!!!!!! Compliments!!!!!!!!!! And sorry Silvietta but in this
moment this is the only way to receive messages of life from our region.

Ok, sure, this will be the last...for today (if there are not other missing!

Now I have to go...I finished aspirins and alcool...

ciao ciao,

Flavio