RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:02:01 +0100
Hi dear,
I've to say sorry to all of you for this mail announcement sent by Angela
Comand to this list!

Few days go me and the President of AEGEE Brescia, my friend Marco Merigo,
decided to send the invitation to this Activity in an uninformal way, we
wanted to avoid to sent it to the RAINBOW-L and EVENT-L because it was just
an INTERNAL EVENT of AEGEE Brescia  opened to some people from the Region.
It's not an OFFICIAL AEGEE EVENT!
In order to to this Marco sent to each Local Board Members the announcement.

It's not correct to forward any mails to the mailing list if the author is
not informed!!! So please Angela don't do that in the future! If Marco
didn't posted his message to the List there was a reason.

Thanks for your attention.

Good luck to all Locals with your Internal and European Activities!!!

At 00.22 16/01/01 +0100, Angela Comand wrote:
>AEGEE-Brescia is organising a local event for internal
>education and motivation: a SKI WEEK for our members!
>but we'd like to extend the invitation to the whole
>region of ours!!!
>
>It's a wonderful opportunity to stay in a 3/4 stars
>hotel with 3 meals included and a weekly ski-pass for
>many different places, everything  for only 300
>Euro!!!
>
>But... unfortunately, there are some conditions:
>
>- First, we have really SHORT TIME; ‘cause we have the
>opportunity to take advantage of a good promotion and
>there are not so many places we should book the hotel
>as soon as possible! So we need a quick answer and a
>quick payment in advance (50%) to book the hotel!
>
>- Second, as I already knew there weren’t many places.
>
>At first we thought to invite only Italian people,
>‘cause there isn’t  such a long time for international
>money transfer and for visa, but at the end we decided
>to extend the invitation to our RAIBOW region!!!
>
>The deadline to receive the money in advance (or the
>proof of your payment by FAX or email attachment) is
>Tuesday 30rd January! but we'd like to
>receive your answer at least a 10 days before!
>
>deadlines:
>20/01/2001: to agree
>30/01/2001: to send money or a proof of your payment
>by FAX or email attachment (50% in advance)
>
>soooo... HURRY UP !!! it's a wonderful chance for
>everyone !!!
>
>marco
>
>*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
>
>marco merigo
>*president of AEGEE-Brescia

>http://www.markus.it.cf
>ICQ# 21057205[mArKuS]
>
>via Pasubio, 28
>I-25128 Brescia
>Italy
>
>mobile +39.(0)347.3717499
>home +39.030.394349
>fax +39.02.700438177
>
>AEGEE-Brescia website on
>http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEBS
>AEGEE-Brescia mail to     [log in to unmask]
>

>=====

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org