RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
Margaret Fenech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Fenech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:48:11 +0200
Dear Network,

The PM in Malta is quickly approaching. I would like to remind those interested in joining us to apply (deadline for applications is 3rd August) and also to book their flights as soon as possible. All information required to obtain the discount on your flight is available on our website http://aegeevalletta.webjump.com . Those of you who require a Visa can also find the whole application procedure on our website. Your Visa will be issued upon arrival. Finally I would like to announce that the information about the Post-PM is now available on our website. The post-PM will take place between the 9th & 12th September. We have made sure that during these days you will get a very good look of our island. The programme is so packed with culture, adventure, fun and party that you'll go home totally exhuasted. So apply now! We are looking forward to welcome you here.

Margaret Fenech

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out