RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:49:33 CET
Hi again

I'm  looking for our members going to make Erasmus in Denmark or
Danish studying in our countries, who are already partecipating to AEGEE
activities because they could help funding antennae there,spreading
informations about AEGEE ...

At the moment AEGEE members from Copenhagen
and from Barcelona are working TOGETHER (that's why I love AEGEE !) for
developing the Network in Denmark.
If you have danish friends help me to contact them... :)

Angela

PS it's clear  that's seriously, I'm not looking for a nordic boyfriend ;-))